This document states the terms and conditions between NAI and you as a user of our services.
We urge you to read the terms and conditions carefully. NAI reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes in the terms and conditions will be announced on the website. This version of terms and conditions for NAI is effective from March 2017.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the NAI’s website. On pages such as our Conference page you can order event passes, submit speaker information, and register to receive materials. Dedicated terms and conditions apply.
Links to third party actors
NAI’s websites can include links to third parties through ads, branded content, sponsored newsletters or other type of content. NAI can not be held responsible for how any third party actors treat personal information when our users visit their websites. We encourage our users to take notice of this.
Use of personal data
When signing up for or participating in one of the following services you agree that we can contact you with editorial and commercial content through e-mail and instant messages when a phone number is provided:
- Sign up for the Native Advertising Institute’s newsletter
- Sign up/purchase of tickets to any NAI event including Native Advertising Awards
- Participation in surveys by NAI
We will only use our email list for trusted and relevant sponsored emails from our partners.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Native Advertising Institute will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your consent. I hereby give Native Advertising Institute my permission to store the following types of data for internal purposes:
- Mandatory and voluntary data collected when purchasing tickets.
- Mandatory and voluntary data collected when registering a complimentary admission ticket as well as the date of the ticket registration.
- Voluntary disclosures when participating in online surveys.
- If I have opted-in to receive email communication about related events, for which I have given my consent, the Native Advertising Institute may analyze and use the data for the purpose of targeted advertising communications to me on relevant topics and products in connection with Native Advertising Institute’s own events and promotions.
- If I have provided my mobile telephone number I consent to Native Advertising Institute contacting me by SMS in relation to events for which I am purchasing a ticket or registering an expression of interest.
- I furthermore consent to the mathematical and statistical analysis of my personal data for advertising purposes (scoring). However, my e-mail address may be used for advertising purposes only with my express consent.
- I also give my consent for my data to be updated and supplemented with additional data.
- Accordingly, I give my consent for Native Advertising Institute to collect data relating to me personally from public domain sources and to store this along with my personal data that is already under the control of Native Advertising Institute. I give my consent for Native Advertising Institute to analyze this newly collected data together with the data already under their control and to use the same for the purpose of targeted advertising communications to me on relevant topics and products in connection with trade fairs and/or exhibitors of interest.
When personal information (e.g. name, e-mail address, work address, phone numbers and other contact information) is provided through the Native Advertising Institute website or directly to us by e-mail you give consent to Native Advertising Institute for:
- Processing and administering your personal data to perform all necessary actions to give effect to your request or instructions
- Retaining a record of incoming and outgoing communications (e.g. email) to process your personal data as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
Native Advertising Institute may also collect the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site.
- Name and physical shipping, contact and payment addresses.
- E-mail address and telephone numbers
- Credit card, debit card or bank information.
- Date of birth
- Tax identification or VAT number (if applicable)
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. Information we receive from credit reference and fraud detection agencies or other third parties that may be used to verify your information will also be kept. We may ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. We will also keep a record of your personal preferences related to events and information that you share with us with your consent via third parties such as Facebook or Twitter correspondence, testimonials, photos, blogs, writings, customer satisfaction surveys or customer service communications that you may send us.
User information can be included as part of a transaction involving the total or partical acquisition by a third party of the NAI. This is equally the case in the event of the NAI going out of business or entering bankruptcy. By using our services you agree that your information, as mentioned here, can be used by any such acquirer of us or our assets.
Rights of Access
You have a right to be given a copy of any of your personal data held by Native Advertising Institute. Request for a copy of your personal data can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to Head of Events, Native Advertising Institute, Borgergade 2, 1300-DK, Copenhagen K.
Right of rectification or deletion
If Native Advertising Institute holds incorrect information about you which was originally submitted by you through this website, you have the right to have the data amended. Furthermore, you have the right to have any information you have sent to us via this website deleted. To request your right to rectification and/or deletion, please send your request to email@example.com or in writing to: Native Advertising Institute, Borgergade 2, 1300-DK, Copenhagen K. Your request should include:
- Your name and address
- A description of the specific personal data you wish rectified.
- Please note that Native Advertising Institute is not required to rectify or delete your data when doing so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to Native Advertising Institute.
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.