Publishers around the world have long been getting on board the native advertising train and have set up in-house native ad studios.
According to a survey from INMA and Native Advertising Institute, 35% of the surveyed publishers had established an in-house studio in 2017, up from 33% in 2016.
But how do you set up a successful native ad studio?
Throughout 2017 and the beginning of 2018, the Native Advertising Institute interviewed directors of these studios around the world – from India to Sweden – and asked them to share their most important learnings.
The new ebook
is a compilation of their most important learnings for you to implement in your daily work with native advertising.
Which skills do you need for your native ad studio? Can you say no to clients? How do you make sure that sales and creatives are aligned? Should the editorial part of the business get involved? What kind of content should you create? And how do you best work with your clients?
24 native ad studios have answered these exact questions and here is your ultimate guide to either setting up a native ad studio or improving your existing studio.
Each page also has a “read full interview” button which links to the original interview, where you can dive deeper into each native ad studio to be inspired and to learn from their experiences.
Native ad studios featured in the ebook:
- The Irish Times Content Studio, Ireland
- Bonnier News Brand Studio, Sweden
- Adresseavisen Brand Studio, Norway
- Børsen Creative, Denmark
- Vox Creative, USA
- Hindustan Times Brand Studio, India
- The Foundry, USA
- Content Connections, Belgium
- Alma Media Solutions, Finland
- Ajakirkade Kirjastus AS, Estonia
- WP BrandStudio, USA
- Summit Media, the Phillippines
- The Business Journals, USA
- C&EN BrandLab, USA
- BBC StoryWorks, UK
- Politiken Native, Denmark
- Dennis Publishing, UK
- Mashable Brand X, USA
- Femina, Aller Media, Denmark
- Independent News & Media, Ireland
- Ebner Media Group, Germany
- RSC Mediagroup, Italy
- T Brand Studio, New York Times, UK
- Benjamin Native, Denmark
Download the ebook right here: