The 2019 program opens February 4th 2019 at 12AM CEST (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Entrants pay an entry fee per entry.
Early Bird Deadline: April 7th, 2019 – €195 per entry
Lazy Bird Deadline: MJune 2nd, 2019 – €235 per entry
Last Chance Deadline: August 11th, 2019 – €295 per entry
Final Entry deadline for 2019 entries is August 11th 12 PM CEST (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Your entries are considered PENDING, and will not be eligible for judging until payment is received. You will receive a notification once your payment is registered in our system. Deadline for last payment is: August 25th 12 PM CEST.
No refunds will be made once a submission is complete.
A submission that fails to meet the specifications requested in the above will not be eligible for judging and will be excluded without notice. No refunds will be made.
Entry deadline for 2019 is August 11th 12 PM CEST (Copenhagen, Denmark)
You can submit entries in multiple categories if relevant. An entry fee for each category still apply. The jury reserves the right to alter your entry to fit the category if needed.
To be eligible for judging, your entry has to meet the following criteria:
– All sections of the entry formula have to be filled and, if possible, a video or pdf showreel of your campaign or company should be included in the entry.
– Supporting material should not surpass 5 MB if it is sent as an attachment.
– Web-based material and video content on Youtube / Vimeo is preferred instead of video attachments (it is often easier for the jury to access websites than to download major files).
The jury will be looking for campaigns and companies that have demonstrated success and excelled with native advertising activities over the past 12 months. Entries should relate to work conducted from July 2018 – July 2019.
We kindly advise you to provide clear evidence to support and prove your success. This includes clear metrics around KPI’s, creative assets and links to your work that may help demonstrate the quality of your entry.
– Consumer Relevancy and Value
– Strategic Excellence
– ROI/Results related to KPI’s
The jury is curated across nations and continents and counts relevant professional qualifications and skill set. Jury members are chosen on the basis of their experience in the field of native advertising. Jury members from agencies, studios, vendors, and platforms are not eligible for judging in categories where entries from their own work have been submitted. This rule will be honored at all times.
1. Judges score each entry within each category based on the outlined criteria.
2. All jury scores are combined to create an overall score for each entry.
3. The scores are then totaled and the highest scoring entries will determine the shortlist.
4. Judges meet to discuss the highest scoring entries and then agree on the category winner.
-The shortlist will be announced in late September 2019. The winners will be announced at the Native Advertising Awards November 11th, 2019 in Berlin.
All entries submitted to the Native Advertising Awards become the property of Native Advertising Awards and are likely to be used in a promotional context. If parts of your submission should not be disclosed to the public, please indicate this on the entry form by stating CONFIDENTIAL – DO NOT SHARE. Such requests will be honored.
All material will remain confidential to the judges who are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Winning case studies may be used in post-event materials to promote best practices. Permission will be sought from entrants before publishing.
In Case of Additional Questions?
Contact NAI at email@example.com