Panel: Sustainable Collaboration Models for Native Advertising
Publishers will often complain about brands having unrealistic expectations on what native can and cannot do. While brands think that publishers don’t understand their needs and goals. Let’s do something about that! We’ve put together a panel discussion featuring both parties, so they can educate each other
- Mixing storytelling with and messaging requires a skilled hand – What do brands and publishers believe is the right mix?
- Are publishers bad at setting realistic expectations on native advertising?
- What can brands do on their part to ensure quality native?
- Hannah Meium, DDB
- Jonna Ekman, KIT
- Hugo McCafferty, Independent News & Media
- Josefine Kvarnström, Schibsted Media Group
Panel Moderated by: Pontus Staunstrup, Head of Content Strategy and Social Media at PostNord