MASTER CLASS: Conceptual & Visual Alignment In Native Ad Programs
NB: The Master class is accessible to All-Access Pass holders and Workshop Only Pass holders
Join Executive Creative Director of Hearst Michael Villaseñor and award-winning content strategist Melanie Deziel for a half-day intensive workshop for publishers and brand marketers about how to conceptualize and visually align native advertising programs.
In this Native Advertising Master Class you will actively work on mastering the creative side of content creation as Melanie and Michael give you the tools to understand the importance of storytelling, and the ability to match design strengths, design voice, technological capabilities and visual identity of host publications of your choice.
- Determine the brand’s area of authority for storytelling
- Match reader intent of the host publication to create the native advertising program that monetizes.
- Strategic approaches to ascertain good sustainable content ideas and world-class storytelling.
- How to bring concepts to life
- Understand how readers navigate and experience content
- How to choose between formats, layout considerations and other visual considerations for creating dynamic native ads in a publishing environment
November 10th Schedule:
09:00 – 10:00 Breakfast and ‘Food for Thought’ by BILD Brand Studio
10:00 – 10:40 Session 1:Storytelling & Concept Brainstorming
10:40 – 11:10 Workshop Activity
11:10 – 11:30 Break
11:30 – 12:10 Session 2:Format Choices & Visual Identity
12:10 – 12:40 Workshop Activity
12:40 Wrap up & conclusion