Breaking Down the 2017 Global Native Advertising Technology Landscape
A Primer for Publishers, Marketers, Advertisers, Media Buyers and Communicators
Native advertising is still in its infancy when compared to other, more mature channels. As a result, confusion often arises when exploring the best native advertising technology to deploy. Whether you are a publisher or a marketer, there are over 360 technology solutions to choose from.
They include spy tools, distribution networks, CRM, managed services technology, ad servers, optimization tools and many, many more. This session will explore in depth the various categories, channels, content formats and types of native advertising technology.
You will leave this session with:
- What’s trending in native advertising technology today and beyond
- The categories of native advertising
- The many different content formats of native advertising
- How to take advantage of managed services technology and demand side platforms
- The difference between influencer marketing and influencer advertising