How to use unique content data to tell stories efficiently in social media
In a media landscape where distribution monopolies no longer prevail, increasing demands for quality are put on every individual piece of content. There is no room for irrelevant, or ”page-filling” content in a ruthlessly competitive distribution system of social feeds, search algorithms, and content partnerships.
Core to this new reality is:
1) understanding why a particular story performs well, and
2) being able to use these insights in creating new stories.
Swedish publisher KIT seeks to do just this, and in only three years they have established themselves as an award-winning, though leading organization, and earned a reputation in Sweden and beyond for both their editorial and commercial content.
During this talk Jonna Ekman, Marketing Manager at KIT, will talk about how KIT uses unique content data to tell all their stories most efficiently in social media, and how video has become their main storytelling format.
Welcome to a half hour that will:
- turn everything you thought you knew about content upside down
- inspire you to create even better content
- make you want to create and publish a whole bunch of videos